TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Meena Julien trading as Meena Julien London Photographer. “The clients” shall be those persons defined by name. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
- The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer.
- The client(s) hereby allow(s) the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
3. CREATIVE LICENSE, COVERAGE AND REPRODUCTION
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the clients requirements.
- Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client's wishes. The Photographer/s will do their best to honour the requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangements due to changes in weather an the availability and willingness of subjects.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted. The area from which the photographer is able to cover may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £50.00 will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer's website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client's chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
- Payment in full of the remaining balance will be due on the day.
- Additional service,(hair & make up) ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s)
5. FORCE MAJEURE
- In the very unlikely events of cancellation by the photographer or of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
- The photographer will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the event date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding, traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown etc.
6. DIGITAL NEGATIVE FILES
- All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. All digital photography packages include a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
- Should the digital negative files be lost, damaged of destroyed for the reasons beyond control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid, but shall not include a refund for any goods already received.
7. PERSONAL ACCIDENT
- Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
8. CANCELLATION FEES
If the client should have to cancel less than 48 hours prior to the shoot, the booking fee is non refundable
Final photos normally uploaded in one week (but can be up to two at extremely busy times)